GBA Annual General Meeting 2017
The Annual General Meeting of the GBA took place on 23rd February at the Crowne Plaza Hotel.
Present were 51 members, we received 9 Proxys, so the quorum of 1/3 of the members were reached.
The AGM voted to accept the proposed members for the GBA board 2015/2016. These were:
1) Daniella Pleitz (KHS East Africa) Chairlady
2) Tillman Proske (City Clock) Deputy Chairman
3) David Rehahn (Achelis Group of Companies)) Treasurer
4) Maren Diale-Schellschmidt (AHK), Secretary
5) Carles Amengual (BASF E.A)
6) Tobias Ernst (Lufthansa)
7) Dieter Franke (Intercontinental Hotel Nairobi)
8) Amar Mehta (Rödl & Partner)
9) John Nangurai (Triple Tee Facilitators)
10) Ex officio member of the board Michael Derus, Deputy Ambassador and Head of the Economic Section of the German Embassy