“Continuously Growing”: GBA Welcomes New Members at Networking Breakfast
Six new members of the German Business Association Kenya (GBA) presented themselves on May 9, 2019 as part of a networking breakfast.
With 16 new members having joined in the past year, GBA now has a total of 130 companies as members.
“We are continuously growing and very satisfied about our quality membership development,” Maren Diale-Schellschmidt, Board Secretary of the GBA
and Country Director of the Delegation of German Industry and Commerce (AHK Kenya), said in her welcome address at the event at the Trademark Hotel.
The following presentations by six new members illustrated the broad range of sectors represented in GBA:
- “32 Dental Studio”, dental and orthodontic facility of a Kenya optometrist educated in Germany, www.32dentalstudio.com
- “Africa at Assist Development Solutions”, development and project consulting, www.assistafrica.org
- “Browett Trading”, authorized distributor among others for the German Schaeffler Group and Continental, www.browett.co.ke
- “Edge Performance”, recruitment and human resources consulting, www.edgeperformance.co.ke
- “NorthRhine Consulting”, service provider for equipment, among others in the sector of construction and drilling for BAUER Maschinen Group and others, www.NRC-Kenya.com
- “Zach Holdings”, holding of, among others, R-Toto, a self-booking tool for flights and hotels for the corporate sector; www.rickshawtravels.com
The event which was attended by 40 GBA members ended with lively discussions and networking among the participants.